Monday, 25 August 2014

Life is too short to live the same day twice

Hello!

So summer is nearing the end (yipeeee) and a new term begins. I hope everyone who got their exam results are extremely satisfied and are moving on to greener pastures. This year I am going to year 10 and I am constantly reminded of how my GCSEs are coming and how this is an important stage in my life. One thing that often goes with this reminder is: 'Amani, What do you want to be when you're older?'. My first instinct is to reply with my dream, ' a paediatric oncologist' but to be honest I want to be so many things; I'd love to work in journalism or fashion. I'd love to be in the west end and work backstage at Les Mis. I'm inspired by so many people and so many things. I think the thing i really want to be in the future is happy. Not really the cliché happily ever after happy but happy as in being content with my self and what I've become. I don't really know what else to say, I want to be so many things- life is too short to live  the same day twice.

This is just a short post to get back into the swing of this blogging shebang!
See you soon
Amani x

No comments:

Post a Comment