Tuesday, 18 November 2014

I Need To Blog

Hello,

So I am aware that i haven't blogged in ages, and to be honest its because I haven't really had anything to blog about.All ideas that i had were a bit naff and just boring but I need to get back into the swing of things so I just thought I'd share a few random things and thoughts.

The first thing I would like to say is, Creativity is hard, Now, Im not a particularly creative person but when I try to be its quite difficult. Sometimes I get drunk on creativity and write about a thousand spoken words and decoupage things but then I sort of lose creativity for a while, I guess thats whats demonstrated by my irregular blog posting. I don't know- just a thought.

The next thing is a bit of a rant, and I know its quite trendy these days to be positive but this is quite negative. People these days are so full of themselves. I think its quite good for the soul to have a bit of humility but I've met a coupla people this week who just think they're the reason God made humanity. Now, Im all about self confidence but there is a line between confidence and arrogance. I think too much confidence is damaging to an individual and sometimes its just nice to be a bit humble and modest.

I don't want to bore you for any longer but I'd just like to share this amazing video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs its the always, like a girl video. This video is so good because it shows girls of different ages and how much views can be changed and influenced as you get older.

So this was just to get back into this blogging shebang and I'd just like to say thank you to the 1 follower of my blog. Thank you very much, There will probably be a proper post soon.

Amani x

No comments:

Post a Comment