Hi!
My name is Amani and im 13 years old from London! This blog is going to be about various things from Knitting to Books to Fashion! And just life really! The name Castle On a Cloud came about as I am a massive fan of the musical Les Miserables. SO read on and enjoy
I thought I'd begin with a few facts about me as that is what is considered acceptable in society
1.I love everything about France and love French
2.I love The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Joy Division and loads of other bands
3.I am an avid reader and love the classics
4.I am against society
5.I love fashion! (who doesnt?!)
6.I knit and crochet
7.I am in love with vintage things
8.I have weird obsessions
9.My favourite musical is Les Mis
10.I dont like odd numbers
So thats all for this blog post I hope you stumble across me later, on this blogging journey both you and me are embarking on!
Amani x
No comments:
Post a Comment