Everyone needs a nice bag for the summer season. A bag that captures the summer spirit and updates your spring/summer style. Even though the British summer can be quite unpredictable there is something quite assuring knowing whatever the weather; be it pouring with rain or super hot, your accessories are on trend this season.
As fellow fashion fanatics will know, pastel colours are a huge trend , so adhering to that-My summer bag is a mint mini bowler bag from Dorothy Perkins.This bag is available in different pastel colours and is £18.
| Love the gold detail around the handles. |
| This bag can be used as a shoulder bag or a sassy bag to hand hold |
Mixing up your pastels creates a great look. Pair mint with soft blues and pink or even white.
All you need to do now is pack up your stuff and your ready to go- looking fabulous!! White goes well with pastels and mono chrome so I have my circle sunglasses from primark for only £3!!! I always make sure I carry a book EVERY WHERE I go! En ce moment its 12 years a slave by Solomon Northup which the film was based on.
I'm sure you'd all look super snazzy with your summery bags and accessories.
Amani xx
No comments:
Post a Comment