Saturday, 31 May 2014

My week in music


Aloha friends!- (we are friends, aren't we?!)

I love music, (who doesnt!) and my favourite artists are mostly old bands like The Beatles and The Smiths but I also like music from new bands that people don't necessarily know. (The bands I like, I usually discover from TV advertisements!) I decided to share with you a few songs I just can not get out of my mind! One song for each of the days of the week so far. So here goes!

Monday
My monday song is Never by a band called All the luck in the world. Its a great song sung by a 3 piece Irish band. You may know it from the recent trivago advert!


Tuesday
On tuesday I couldnt get a Les Mis song out of my head. The song was Master of the house!





Wednesday
I went to see Maleficent on wed and Lana del reys Once upon a dream is THE BOMDIGGITY 



Thursday
I love The working title so much but nobody knows them!! This song is my FAVE of theirs and I'd deffo recommend you check them out.
 

Friday
YAY FRIDAYYY!!! On friday I couldnt stop listening to The Senators 



Saturday (Today!)

A little voice in my head (no, i am not crazy) has been incessantly singing all day. The song stuck in my head is The Smiths- Stretch out and wait




Well, that was a nice little blogpost to past my time until BGT results! 
Until next time, 
Amani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment