Hello,
Its been a while since I've written a blogpost and I need to get back into this blogging malarkey! I'm sorry I'm not very good at this!So today I wanted to blog about some new "hip" words I've learnt recently. If you know me,you would know that I am not very down with the kids and aged 13 I find it quite difficult engaging in a conversation without saying "Sorry, what does _______ mean?". Whenever I am surfing the interwebs I always find it handy to have Urban Dictionary open in another tab to look up these new fandangled words! A couple of weeks ago I asked a couple of people in my class to teach me some slang words so i can understand people, at first they nearly wet themselves with laughter but then agreed. I have decided to share a few of the words with you today!
Gassed- You use this word when someone compliments you and you get happy. "Im so gassed, she said she liked my shoes"
Pagan- This doesn't mean the old religion,because that would just be RIDICULOUS and no one in the right mind would even suggest that! *looks shiftily side to side * Instead it means PIGEON
Allie- Im not sure if i spelt this correctly, but this word is used if you agree with something. Its sort of like the urban 'amen'
Peak- This means that somethings bad.
Egit- I learnt this word yesterday as my friend called me it on twitter. Very confused, I tweeted asking what it means and my good friends at urban dictionary tweeted my back saying it means "idiot"
Wag1- This is a sort of greeting which originates from "whats going on" I at first didnt know this so I began to change the numbers saying wag5! (I dont recommend you saying this to "da kidz" as you will get laughed at profusely)
SO there are 6 words that i wanted to share with you! I learnt more but can't recall some of them, have to wait until after the holidays to be reacquainted with "ma sistaz"! Have a great half term and I will be blogging soon about Maleficent as Im going to see it on wednesday
Byeeeeeee,
Amani xx
Ps: Follow me on twitter @snazzy_amani
No comments:
Post a Comment